Achieve customer satisfaction byensuring uniform quality through statistical quality control,continuous improvement, and proactive activities.
Based on creating proposal activity, Daehyun ST placing emphasis on product innovation.
DST maintains a close cooperation system based on trust with our customers by securing international standard quality certification like ISO9001/14001, IATF16949 etc, Quick development quality response to meet customer needs, Establishing a Quality Assurance System through Statistical Quality Control.
Generate product value
Create future value by developing technology through quality innovation.
Secure quality competitiveness
To meet customer needs, Established a Quality Assurance System through Statistical Quality Control.
Realize customer satisfaction
based on quality management system, realize customer satisfaction Gain customer's trust with quick response
- We thoroughly prevent environmental accidents by periodically monitoring domestic and foreign environmental regulatory trends.
- We seek win-win management by transparently disclosing contents related to environmental management to all stakeholders including customers and suppliers.
- We implements continuous improvement activities to minimize environmental pollution by establishing environmental goals and detailed plans
- We implement education on environmental management to understand and implement the environmental management system.
- We continuously develop eco-friendly technologies and products, and Minimize wasted materials and materials polluting the environments throughout all activities
Quality Assurance Department Organization
Q.C Department manager
Precede Quality Team
Developed product quality assurance
- New product verification
- Evaluation of reflecting customer requirements
- Apply failure case analysis
- Mass production verification
- Main characteristic Trend management (SPC)
- Developed product quality assurance
Quality Control Team
- In-coming inspection
- Process inspection
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Implement activities to improve import and process non-conformities
- In-coming, Process Quality Trend Management
- Inspection, Standard Enactment / Revision
Quality Assurance Team
Quality system management
- ISO 9001/14001, IATF 16949
- Implement standard VOC improvement plan and verify effectiveness
- Standard compliance rate management
- Quality Council Operation
- Quality system management
Definition of conflict management policy
Conflict minerals are the minerals such as the tin, tantalite, tungsten, gold, etc. which are extracted from the Democratic Republic of the Congo or adjoining countries1) which are involved in conflicts. The fund raised from the conflict minerals finances the armed groups in the conflict regions during the mining process and can cause of violation of human rights such as child labor, forced labor, abuse of women from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and adjoining countries. To end up these violated activities, centered in developed countries designed the policy to prohibit for using these minerals which mined from the DRC and adjoining countries.
1)Conflict Regions (10 countries): DR Congo, Congo, Sudan, Rwanda, Brundi, Uganda, Zambia, Angola, Tanzania, Central Africa
Declaration of CMRT
We comply with applicable laws and regulations regarding conflict minerals which is worldwide issue.
And we strive to regulate and manage conflict minerals with our global suppliers.
As a part of a commitment to corporate responsibility, DST voluntarily contribute to prevent violation of human rights in the Covered Countries through collaboration with our customers and suppliers. We continue our efforts to source conflict-free minerals to achieve a conflict-free supply chain.